Get Unlimited Email Support from Us
Unlimited E-Mail Support Plan
For your Tabs3 and PracticeMaster Software
From Resource Advisors for Less than $50 a Month.
Tabs3/PracticeMaster users can enroll in our unlimited e-mail support plan for all their STI related software for a low annual fee. Many of our clients find that our e-mail support option is a convenient and economical support option for their STI Software.
- At Resource Advisors, we typically use e-mail to manage Tabs3 and PracticeMaster technical support requests to and from our clients. Many of our clients e-mail us every day with technical questions and receive answers to their questions quickly using this method.
- The plan pays for itself in less than 20 e-mails over our normal hourly rates and minimum charges.
- In many cases, our clients can ask a question about their STI software and get an e-mail back from us with an answer faster than waiting for a callback. Many of our clients report that our e-mail is more efficient than that of traditional software support plans and consider the service an extra level of comfort and protection.
- Our clients save time by not having to place a call, wait on hold, or leave a voice mail. E-mailing a written response allows our clients the convenience of resolving the issue at a time that is convenient and provides something in writing that can be referred to as a reference in the future.
- The support plan covers the types of questions that are easily asked and answered by e-mail and do not require us to review something on your system to provide an answer. Many questions are answered in a couple of sentences or paragraphs in less than 20 minutes.
The table below shows examples of the types of questions that are asked and answered easily by e-mail and would work well with this plan.
|Typical E-Mail Question from Client||E-Mail Response from Resource Advisors|
|How do you void a check number in the Trust Accounting System? It was not used to pay any invoices.||In Trust, there is a way to mark an entry as void as you are entering it. In accounts payable, however, there is not. What you need to do is enter the check number, the vendor and check the Manual checkbox at the bottom of the window. Enter the check number that you need to Void. Then run the Void-Reprint Un-posted Invoices program and void the invoice. Also, check the option to delete the invoice paid by the check.|
|How do you re-install the Practice Master Journal button in Outlook?||To install the Outlook toolbar, go into PracticeMaster and click on the Integration Task Folder. You should have an option for Toolbar Plug-ins. On the Outlook tab, click on install Outlook plug-in. I would also check both options regarding the pre-filling of clients’ IDs. If you have any questions or problems, please let us know.|
|Tabs3 reported this error message. How do we resolve it? STI fatal error handler recursion detected. 1300-0-128-0 Error closing database has occurred in STCTFILE.CPP||This error indicates network issues. If you can still get into Tabs3, run the data file integrity check to see if there are any errors. If there are 0 errors, then let users back in and see if the error returns. If it does, e-mail us and again and we will provide next steps.|
|How do you put documents into PracticeMaster? We couldn’t quite figure it out by looking through the toolbars and menu options.||For the documents, you will want to go to the docs tab in the client file. From there, you can add new document records. When you click new, fill in as much information as you can and then, in the assembled doc name field, enter the path and file name of the document. The easiest way to do that is to click on the small button next to that field that looks like a folder. It will open up an Explorer window where you can navigate to where you stored the document. After you click on the document and hit OK, that document will be inserted into the field. The next time you click on the icon next to that field, it will open that document for viewing.|