Been Using Tabs3 or PracticeMaster for Years?
How Can Resource Advisors Help?
Converting to the latest version of Tabs3 and PracticeMaster is the easy part. Not truly understanding the impact of new features and enhancements is costly.
Many of our clients have been actively using Tabs3 and PracticeMaster for a decade or longer. Let’s face it, Tabs3 and PracticeMaster have the features that solo and mid-sized law firms need and use most. Upgrades have been planned carefully to assure that what users learned in the prior versions are still available in the current version, along with a host of enhancements and brand new features. It’s hard to say that about a lot of competing products these days.
To take advantage of new features and enhancements (including ones you may not know about) requires forethought and experience that hundreds of legal professionals turn to us for every day.
- Learn how to speed the collection of outstanding accounts receivable and minimize write-offs.
- Create compelling billing statements that can be mailed or emailed to clients.
- Create routine documents in seconds rather minutes or hours.
- Capture and bill for important emails and calendar entries.
- Integrate with MS-Outlook, Word, and Excel and mobile devices.
- Reduce time spent with monthly accounting and reporting.
- Run Tabs3 & PracticeMaster in the Cloud.
Contact us today and learn how to truly take advantage of Tabs3 and Practice Master in a way that will lead to more revenue and lower costs.