The Importance of System Choice
Your time, billing, accounting, and practice management system is the core component of your law practice. It is the foundation of the information pipeline, that must integrate seamlessly with other applications and work process with little effort. The system you choose and the processes that you use, will influence the amount of revenue your firm will keep vs. how much you will spend. We can help you make the best decisions moving forward. Here are just some of the products that we recommend and support. If you do not find a suitable fit here, we can help you find the best solution.
How Resource Advisors Can Help?
- In demos and planning meetings we ask the right questions and weigh system capabilities with requirements that are unique to you.
- We review existing billing procedures, volume, and bottlenecks in your work process, and help you improve all of it.
- We gather information about existing Invoices and Statements formats, the methods used to review pre-bills, distribute final bills and collect monies owed.
- We learn about your practice areas, understand your work process, and develop best-in-class automations to reduce the time spent and costs, moving forward.
- We help with reporting requirements and what you can expect from the new system out of the box, and bring in highly automated custom solutions when warranted.
- Our time with you results us learning more about how to best train and fully support you with far better results and outcomes than you will find in product videos, chat rooms and company technical support.