Our work and commitment for over thirty years, speak for itself when we are told time after time about not only how pleased our clients are with our work, but how they wished that they had known about us sooner. True law firm automation requires more than simply using software applications to complete routine tasks. Our client relationships are multidimensional, based on mutual trust, integrity, open communication, collaboration, and accountability for work performed.
We understand that the key to bringing applications, processes, and people together into the most efficient business model is centered on the approach that every person’s contribution to a law firm or practice is valued and an integral part of the work performed each day. All of our efforts will help you capture more revenue, increase revenue, save time. Results that are truly impactful for both you and your client.
How We Help?
- Web enabled Tabs3, PracticeMaster, Zola Suite, CosmoLex, Net Documents, WORLDOX and other applications that may not be listed on this site.
- Work with your CPA or accounting firm to satisfy all requirements and provide special attention to your billing and bookkeeping staff.
- Targeted group training for various departments in your firm, as well as individual sessions for each user to make sure they are set up the way they want to work, and are able to use each system to its fullest capability.
- Full practice area customization, workflow, and document automation that can reduce the work process by up to 50 percent.
- If you are switching software, in meetings and demos we ask the right questions and provide a comprehensive needs analysis that examines your entire billing, accounting, reporting, practice management process and work process.
- We facilitate data conversion from prior systems with one of our product experts and provide detail timelines and expectations of how data will convert and minimizing interruptions as systems are brought live.
- We work with your existing vendors to make sure everything goes smoothly.
Contact us today, to learn more about how we can help.