Product Fact Sheet from Resource Advisors
Zola Suite – Zola Media, LLC – Port Washington, NY
Robust, legal practice management solution that provides firms with best-in-class case management and complete billing, accounting, and reporting tools in one, easy-to-use platform. With a complete suite of tools for the front and back offices, Zola eliminates information silos and delivers a single source of truth for data-driven firms.
Time in Industry
Founded in 2006 – Over 2,000 Law Firms.
Office 365; G Suite; Exchange; IMAPl; LawPay; NetDocuments; WORLDOX (Coming Soon); iManage; One Drive; Dropbox; Google Drive; BOX; RPOST; Law Tool Box; RICHOH; UniFLOW; QuickBooks Online.
Zola has a dedicated team that works closely with Resource Advisors to ensure a streamlined and a highly accurate process for a hassle-free transition from a wide range of cloud and legacy applications, including Clio, CosmoLex, ProLaw, Tabs 3, Sage Timeslips, Time Matters, PC Law, Abacus Law and Amicus Attorney.
Schedule a product walk-through or purchase Zola Suite through Resource Advisors and receive special pricing discounts and helpful guidance to make your transition to Zola Suite easier. Terms and conditions apply. Book a Free Consult.
Zola Suite is a powerful practice management application that enables law firms to manage and track every aspect of a legal case, from statute of limitations to trust accounting in a single dashboard. Zola’s task and workflow management enforces accountability by providing notification when assigned tasks are not completed on time and by logging all user activity and performance. Other features include tagging, sorting, filtering and creation of sub-tasks. Zola’s integrated, matter-centered calendaring system supports automatic billing of case-related events, recurrence and a Smart Suggest mechanism for invites
Product Video Tour
Zola Suite Overview
Product Feature PDFs
How Resource Advisors Can Help? ?
- If you are an existing user of Zolla Suite, we can provide all aspects of training, support, or product customization.
- In meetings and demos, we perform a comprehensive needs analysis that examines your entire billing, accounting, reporting and work process per your requirements and goals.
- We facilitate all data conversion from prior systems with one of our product experts. We provide detail timelines and expectations of how data will convert, while minimizing interruptions as the system is brought live.
- We work with your existing vendors to make sure everything goes smoothly.
- We work with your CPA or accounting firm to satisfy all requirements and provide special attention to your billing and bookkeeping staff, within your firm during start-up. We work with you as needed during the first few billing cycles and again at year end to make sure you that you have everything you need.
- We help design and customize unique fields and screens for each practice area.
- Use information contained in Zola Suite to automate document creation in seconds vs. minutes or hours.
- Provide targeted group training for various departments in your firm, as well as individual sessions for each user to make sure they are set up the way they want to work, and are able to use the system to its fullest capability.
- Collaborate and stay on the same page with staff clients and outside users: Zola’s Matter Dashboard provides a bird’s eye view of all the elements of a case along with smart stats to keep you abreast of vital information. Collaborate with clients and any outside contact using Zola’s secure client portal: Caseway™.
- Intelligent email management: Seamlessly manage case-related messages through your existing email account without unwieldy workarounds. Patented Smart Suggest system™ finds case-related contacts with ease. Prevent misaddressing of confidential messages and automatically filing emails for each respective case. Automatically bill for time as you send messages. Send email with exclusive integration with RPOST: Court Admissible Proof of Delivery Electronic Signature for attached documents Encryption.
- Powerful Matter-Based Calendar: Keep track of the innumerable deadlines and appointments that can overwhelm a law firm. It is crucial that they have calendars that are easy to use, accessible on the go, and ensure that everyone is at the right place at the right time.
- Ultimate task management: Using Task Templates, you can easily pre-define procedures in a single location. Zola Suite’s Task Template system also allows you to tag, sort, filter, and create subtasks. Automated tasks simplifies the learning curve for new hires as they have a go-to manual to guide them through your unique processes.
- Contact management: Zola’s contact management helps you organize your contacts in a manner to easily filter and search through them. Look up every contact related to clients and matters. Access critical client data including related contacts, communication history, and more.
- Cloud based document management built for modern law firms: The practice of law is document-intensive. Firms can leverage Zola’s robust document management tools or the platform’s seamless integration with NetDocuments.
- Custom Fields and Intake Forms: Set up custom fields for each practice area. Electronic intakes can be setup for different types of matters. Both the custom fields and data from intake forms can be used in Zola Suite’s document automation that can produce custom letters and documents with a single click.
- Customize Matter Views with Zola Matterscapes: Matterscapes™ allows firms to filter matters by practice area, responsible attorney, open date, or custom fields so you can dictate exactly what you want to see on your matter dashboard. These filters can be saved, helping you efficiently manage your caseload at the click of a button.
Billing & Accounting
- Legal Billing, Trust Accounting and Business Accounting for Law Firms: Powerful time and billing, and complete accounting features that maximize efficiency and revenue. Zola Suite offers more than 11 ways to create time entries and the ability to generate highly customizable and visually beautiful invoices.
- Support for UTBMS codes and LEDES invoicing. Advanced reports that provide real-time visibility across the firm’s practice without relying on integrations with outside accounting applications.
- Download account activity from major financial institutions. Create accounts payable checks as well as trust checks, process payments, perform batch billing and much more.
- Manage retainers for operating and/or trust accounts and receive a notification when retainers fall below designated balances. View/Print ledgers on matter basis or View/Print trust account summary with sub-ledgers for each matter. 3-way reconciliation report for Trust Accounts.
- Matter Level Access Restrictions: In addition to limiting user access to certain sections such as Billing and Accounting based on Roles and Privileges, Zola enables you to restrict user access on a per-Matter basis.
- Audit Trail Logging: Access a log of all activities related to the matter so you have a documented history of who has done what and when.
- CRM: Manage leads, track referrals, get leads submitted directly from your website and share intake forms with prospects.
- Client Portal: While email is convenient, it is not the most secure way to send documents to clients and colleagues. Zola Caseway™, is a secure client portal, and is the perfect solution; with the click of a button, you can easily share files with clients. After creating an account, your clients can also upload documents for your firm’s review. Zola Caseway™ uses 256-bit, bank-level encryption giving you, and your clients, peace of mind.